The golf course superintendent is responsible for the most valuable asset on the balance sheet of the club. To maximize the value that you bring to the golf facility business as a whole, you must be able to comprehend the big picture of the business model at your facility.
Upon completion of this interactive seminar, attendees will:
- Understand the basics of how each management area of your facility impacts the bottom line
- Appreciate the role you play in the overall facility management team
- Be able to identify how and where to focus energy to improve the economic value of your facility
- Understand the components of the entire golf facility budget, including how it is developed and how the budget can make the Superintendent more successful
- Consider how you wish to build your legacy at your course