This full day seminar will offer attendees an in-depth, real-world understanding of what’s going on inside stressed cool-season turf. After attending this seminar, turf managers will be able to make better and more informed decisions on watering & syringing, fertilization, the use of plant growth regulators (PGRs) and other cool-season turf management techniques.
Advanced topics will be covered, including:
- Major environmental stressors that cause performance decline
- Physiological reasons behind stress injury to turf
- Advanced management strategies to prevent stress injury and improve recovery from damaged turf
- How to determine if the many products and tools available to superintendents are appropriate for their course: what works, what doesn’t and why
- A discussion on products that claim to enhance “Plant Health,” and how these can be used properly