It’s time to take action and do something to improve your municipal golf course! The municipal golf course market consists of over 5,000 courses throughout the United States, and most of them lose money. Most of the ones that continue to be successful, have implemented a variety of improvement projects based on realistic costs and high return on investment. For those that still show signs of failure, and have not yet improved their course, enough is enough. It’s time to make course improvement plans, expand the user group, and increase revenue. This interactive workshop uses a variety of case studies from municipal golf courses across the nation to empower attendees to bring solutions back to their course and take action.
Attendees of this seminar will:
- Engage in discussion and brainstorm why municipal courses are failing
- Explore operational structures, and their limitation factors
- Strategize implementation of long-term master improvement plan with quantifiable action items and milestones and sell the vision to course stakeholders
- Identify strengths and weaknesses as well as growth opportunities for your facility
- Determine how to engage your community and cultivate those relationships