The decisions involved with rehabilitating (repairing or rebuilding) golf course greens are complex. Don’t waste your time, your budget and risk your reputation making the wrong ones. This seminar will provide superintendents with the decision-making tools they need to make the best choices for each individual green.
This seminar will delve into:
- Re-grass or rebuild, the decision matrix
- Root zone and Drainage Integrity analysis
- Types of greens (USGA, California style, modified soil, etc.)
- Impacts of micro-climates on greens and water quality on greens
- Soil aeration/oxygenation – how to determine if the turf is stressed by anaerobic conditions