The Great Debate
You asked for it, you got it – a bigger room for the Great Debate in 2019!
Attendees will be able to hear from a group of superintendents debating differing agronomic practices in a fun quick paced format. The moderator spins the wheel of topics and the debate is on! Debaters will have a limited number of minutes to debate their viewpoint in a lighthearted session format.
- Matt Gourlay, CGCSDirector of Golf Course Operations, Colbert Hills Golf Course, Manhattan, Kan.
- Mark PrieurGolf Course Superintendent, Trafalgar Golf Club Limited, Milton, Ontario, Canada
- Sean ReehoornGolf Course Superintendent, Aldarra Golf Club, Sammamish, Wash.
- Rodney Crow, CGCSGolf Course Superintendent, Mount Vintage Golf Club, North Augusta, S.C.
- Ian DanielsGolf Course Superintendent, Teugega Country Club, Rome, N.Y.
- Moe RobinsonGolf Course Superintendent, Summerlea Golf Club and Western Trent Golf Club, Ontario, Canada
- Leasha SchwabGolf Course Superintendent, Pheasant Run Golf Club, Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada