Got a problem? Let’s crowdsource the solution! In this dynamic and interactive session, we’ll take your issues and work together with superstar panelists and all the great minds in the room to fix them. Everything from employee conflicts, labor issues, emotional stress at work, to turf diseases, we’ll cover a lot of ground in 2 hours. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to put the best in the business to work on the issues that keep you up at night.
- Jason HainesSuperintendent, Pender Harbor Golf Club, Madeira Park, British Columbia
- Chris TritabaughGolf Course Superintendent, Hazeltine National Golf Club, Chaska, Minn.
- Bruce Martin, Ph.D.Emeritus Professor, Turfgrass Pathology, Soil and Plant Sciences, Clemson University
- Doug Soldat, Ph.D.Professor, Soil Science, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Carlos Arraya, CGCSDirector of Grounds and Agronomy, Bellerive Country Club, St. Louis, Mo.
- Troy FlanaganDirector of Golf Maintenance, Olympic Club, San Francisco, Calif.