Ever had one of those “ugh” type of days? Not just your average day on the course, but one of those meme-worthy days where you can’t believe the epic fail that just occurred? Come join us for one hour of story sharing, fun, and industry comradery from a group of superintendents, an assistant, an equipment manager and a former superintendent where we share in our challenges, our epic fails and how we made it through them.
- Jessica LenihanAssistant Golf Course Superintendent, Hayden Lake Country Club, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- Jason HainesSuperintendent, Sunshine Coast Golf and Country Club, British Columbia, Canada
- Chris TritabaughGolf Course Superintendent, Hazeltine National Golf Club, Chaska, Minn.
- Chris RappEquipment Manager, Bellerive Country Club, St. Louis, Mo.
- Kevin HicksRegional Agronomist, Earthworks Inc.