Assistant Session: The Value of Engagement for Today's Assistant Superintendent
Do you want to advance in your career but feel unprepared on how to stand out? Do you want to become more engaged but aren’t sure how? This session will help you think outside the tee box when it comes to your career advancement. Hear from a panel of assistant superintendents and superintendents on the ways they engaged more, how they did it, and the benefits they’ve seen from that involvement. Assistants, students and superintendents are all welcome to bring their questions for panelists in this open-format session. Join us and walk away with some insight on ways to become more engaged.
- Mitch SavageGolf Course Superintendent, Broken Tee Golf Course, Colo.
- Jessica LenihanAssistant Superintendent, Hayden Lake Country Club, Idaho
- David Eichhorn Jr.Assistant Superintendent, Elmcrest Country Club, Iowa
- Bryce GibsonGolf Course Superintendent, Interlachen Country Club, Fla.
- Travis CookAssistant Golf Course Superintendent, The Country Club of Birmingham, Ala.