Showcase your company and products, while supporting programs and services that benefit the game of golf, by donating to the Golf Industry Show Silent Auction. Participating in the Silent Auction is a great way to gain additional exposure before, during and after the Golf Industry Show. Multiple recognition packages are available according to the value of the item(s) donated, and exhibitors will receive priority points for the value of item(s) donated.
How the Silent Auction works
The Silent Auction is held completely online, allowing bidders all over the world to participate. This is a great opportunity to reach golf course superintendents, owners and managers who may not be able to attend the Golf Industry Show. Making a donation to the Silent Auction is a cost-effective way to complement your existing marketing plan.
Recognition for your donation
All Participating companies will receive the following recognition for their contribution:
- Priority points for the items donated.
- Recognition on the Golf Industry Show website
- List of all bidders on your item
- In-booth signage
- Double Eagle: $7,500 or more
- Eagle: $5,000 – $7,499
- Birdie: $2,500 – $4,999
- Par: up to $2,499
The auction is presented by the Environmental Institute for Golf (the philanthropic organization of GCSAA), and proceeds support environmental efforts, research and education programs to foster sustainability of the game.
Along with your donation
Promotional materials requested with your donation:
- An image of your item: Photo must be an accurate depiction of the donated item; any additions/exclusions must be included in the product description. The image should be 4 inches wide or less and saved as a jpg at least 72 dpi. (If not available, please send a good quality photograph that we may scan.)
- A company logo: Please provide in a jpg, tif, eps or gif format, minimum 300 dpi.
How to submit your donor agreement and promotional materials
If you have any questions about the Golf Industry Show Silent Auction, please contact: Diana DeWald, administrative coordinator, EIFG/government affairs, 800-472-7878, ext. 3675.